"I would like to continue acting. But also, if this is a dream world where everything could become true, I’d want to be a ballerina." - Elle Fanning
permanent to do list
the perfect family :’0
BOSS ASS BITCH: musical theatre edition; for the ladies who wanna crush the patriarchy while showing off their killer belting range. [listen]
01. candy store- heathers: the musical 02. when you’re good to mama- chicago 03. my strongest suit- aida 04. not for the life of me- thoroughly modern millie 05. out tonight- RENT 06. so much better- legally blonde 07. i can do better than that- the last 5 years 08. dead girl walking- heathers: the musical 09. watch what happens- newsies 10. take me or leave me- RENT 11. it’s a woman’s world- the full monty 12. big spender- sweet charity 13. forget about the boy- thoroughly modern millie
Here’s a gifset of some of my favorite moments of the August 23, bootleg.
Including, but not limited to-
- Corey Cott hiding in his hat.
- Corey Cott using Luca as an armrest.
- Luca hitting Professor Oak over the head with a rolled up newspaper.
- Ben Fankhauser and Luca hugging.
this nerd being broody makes for good life study
inktober day 20
What would I give if I could live out of these waters? What would I pay to spend a day warm on the sand? Betcha’ on land, they understand. Bet they don’t reprimand their daughters
A mural was painted over Monday afternoon after Trenton police expressed concern that the painting, depicting Michael Brown, a Ferguson, Mo., teen who was fatally shot by police in August, sent the wrong message about community and police relations.